[Windows/macOS] How can I upgrade my license?
If you want to upgrade from the trial or full version, please follow the steps below to register your license.
Note: You do not need to reinstall the software.
Note: A Clip Studio account is required for license registration. If you do not have an account, please register from the following page.
Upgrading Your License
1. Launch Clip Studio.
2. From the top left of the Clip Studio screen, click [PAINT].
Note: If a message appears saying [The period of service has expired] or [Trial period has ended], click the [Launch] button to launch the limited version of the software.
3. The dialog box to change your license will show.
For Windows Users
Select the [Help] menu > [Review/Change License].
For macOS Users
Select the [CLIP STUDIO PAINT] menu > [Review/Change License].
4. Enter your registered e-mail address and password for your Clip Studio account and click the [Login] button.
5. Click the [Activate] button on the license you want to use that you have applied with via your Clip Studio account.
To use the license you have, enter your serial number and click the [Activate] button.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the license registration and launch Clip Studio Paint.