Windows/macOS: How do I change my license?
If you want to change from the trial version to the product version or change to a different grade, please follow the steps below to register your license.
・You do not need to reinstall the software.
・A Clip Studio account is required for license registration. If you do not have an account, please register from the following page.
Changing your license
1. Launch Clip Studio.
2. From the top left of the Clip Studio screen, click PAINT.
If the message Your usage period has expired. is displayed upon startup, click I already have a license and go to step 4.
3. When you start up Clip Studio Paint, the dialog box for changing your license appears.
For Windows Users
Select the Help menu > Review/Change License.
For macOS Users
Select the Clip Studio Paint logo menu > Review/Change License.
4. Enter your registered e-mail address and password for your Clip Studio account and click the Log in button.
5. Click the Activate button on the license you want to use that you have applied with via your Clip Studio account.
If you want to change your license, click the Enter button to enter the new serial number or activation code and then click the Activate button.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the license registration and launch Clip Studio Paint.