Images exported from CLIP STUDIO PAINT have blocks of missing parts.
If blocks of empty white spaces appear in your image after exporting it, please check the following settings.
*For versions before 1.8.0, please update to the latest version via the page below.
1. Open applicable file in CLIP STUDIO PAINT.
2. From the [File] menu, select [Preferences].
*For macOS users, the above can be opened from the [CLIP STUDIO PAINT] menu.
3. Select [File] from the settings displayed.
4. Set [Use layer cache when exporting] to off.
5. Click the [OK] button.
6. Try exporting the image again, and check that it is displayed correctly.
If the above method does not fix the image, we will look into whether recovery of the clip file is possible. Please contact the customer support center at the following address.
Celsys customer support center
Email Subject: [FAQ-20190055]
Information we would like you to provide:
Operating System type and bit count:
Example. Windows 10 64-bit, etc.
Grade and version of CLIP STUDIO PAINT used:
Example. EX 1.9.3, etc.
Save location of applicable file:
Example. Internal HDD, External HDD, Dropbox, etc.