What should I do when the trial version starts up even though I purchased the full version?
CLIP STUDIO PAINT determines the start-up grade based on license information registered to the application.
If you have used the trial version, license information from that version is registered to your application.
By following the steps below, you can register your full version license to the application, and change the start-up grade.
How to register your full version license.
1. Start the CLIP STUDIO PAINT trial version.
2. For Windows users: Go to the [Help] menu and select [Register License].
For macOS users: Go to the [CLIP STUDIO PAINT] menu and select [Register License].
3. Enter your full version serial number into the space displayed and click [Register License].
4. Follow the steps displayed on the screen to register your license.
5. Start CLIP STUDIO PAINT again.
After registering your license, you will be able to use the full version of the product.
If you don't know your serial number.
Please check the following page on how to confirm your serial number.
・How to confirm you serial number.