Cannot download material / part of it cannot be downloaded
If you have problems downloading materials from Clip Studio Assets, please check the following.
Please check the system requirements for your device and update your browser to the latest version.
Materials are downloaded from the internet.
CLIP STUDIO PAINT operation environment
Please follow these steps to download materials.
1. Update Clip Studio Paint to the latest version.
2. Restart your iPad/iPhone.
3. After launching the app, tap the [Open Clip Studio] icon.
4. Click Login to log in.
For material catalogs
If a material catalogue download failed, please do the following.
1. Start Clip Studio and click [Manage Materials] on the left.
2. Click the [Downloaded material catalogs] tab and look for the corresponding material catalog under that.
3. Select the downloadable material catalog that failed to download and click [Delete] to erase it.
4. Once deleted, re-download the material catalog.
Check for network connectivity issues
If there is a problem with the Clip Studio network connection, check the following page.
Check your version of Clip Studio.
If you your version of Clip Studio is older than 1.6.3, update Clip Studio to the latest version.
The version of Clip Studio in use can be found in the upper right corner of the screen. You can check it by clicking on the [?] icon > [Version information].
Download Clip Studio Paint: