macOS: How do I display my computer’s device specifications?
I want to confirm if my computer can run Clip Studio Paint.
How do I display my computer’s device specifications?
You can check your device specifications from the macOS System screen.
OS, CPU, & Memory
1. Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select About This Mac.
2. You can see basic information about your computer.
(1) Lists the OS type and version details.
Lists the CPU and its processing speed.
In the image below, you can see that the CPU is an Intel Core i3.
Lists the memory capacity.
In the image below, you can see that the memory is 8GB.
1. Select [Storage] from the top bar on the window that opens from the OS, CPU, & Memory.
2. The total storage capacity, how much space is used, and how much is free is displayed. In the image, the total capacity is 250.69GB and the free space is 216.27GB.
People who read this FAQ also viewed the below article.