Chromebook: How do I import brush files into Clip Studio Paint?
How can I import .sut files and Photoshop brush files into Clip Studio Paint?
There are two ways to do this: You can import from the Sub tool palette menu, or drag and drop a brush file into the Sub tool palette.
Click here to see the brush formats that can be imported.
Be sure to unzip any zipped brush files first.
Imported zip files may not load.
Importing a material from the palette menu
1. Click the menu button in the upper left corner of the Sub tool palette.
2. Select [Import sub tool].
3. Select [Import] from the menu button in the dialog.
4. Open to where the brush is saved, select the brush file you want to import and click [Open].
5. Select the brush file you want to import and click [Open].
6. The brush file will be imported as a sub tool.
Importing via drag and drop
Use the Files app to open the folder with the brush file and drag and drop it into Clip Studio Paint's sub tool palette.
People who read this FAQ also viewed the below articles.