Clip Studio Support Terms of Service
Thank you for using the Clip Studio Support service (the “Support Service”) by Celsys, Inc. (the “Company”). Use of Clip Studio Support is subject to the Clip Studio Support Terms of Service (“Support TOS”).
By using Clip Studio Support, users acknowledge that they agree to the Celsys Terms of Service ( https://www.celsys.com/en/information/celsys_terms/ ) .
Use of Clip Studio Support
- The purpose of the Support Service is to provide information and communicate with users to help them resolve issues when using our products and services.
- In cases where the problem cannot be resolved, we accept bug reports and requests.
- Bug reports or requests may be freely used by the Company to improve its products and services.
- We may ask you to provide the device name, operating service name, serial number, and other necessary information and data, such as the actions/procedures leading to the issue. Without this information, we may not be able to resolve the problem. We cannot accept responsibility for instances where issues are not resolved as a result of not receiving necessary information.
- In the case that we receive additional personal information from users, the Company shall handle such personal information appropriately in accordance with the Privacy Statement ( https://www.celsys.com/en/information/privacy/#personal ) .
- In the case that we receive data from users, the Company shall handle such data appropriately for the sole purpose of providing support.
- Support responses from the Company are intended only for the relevant user. Users may not distribute or reuse the content of support messages sent by the Company in whole or in part. Users may not publicly share answers received from support (such as posting online) to other people.
- Services that only have Japanese websites and terms of service are only available in Japan. We cannot provide support for such services only offered in Japan. This may result in cases where issues cannot be resolved, and in such cases the Company is not liable for such results.
Restrictions of Support Service
The Company may not be able to provide Support if users fall under any of the following conditions while using our products and services.
(1)When using the products/services on a device or operating system other than those recommended by the Company.
(2)When using the products/services in modified operating environments or systems.
(3)When the product/service is being used illegally.
(4)When compatibility with other products or other verification is required.
- Users may not distribute or reuse the content of support messages sent by the Company in whole or in part.
- Users may not transfer, pass on, or provide as collateral the contracted rights, obligations, and services outlined in the Support TOS, in whole or in part, to any third party.
Guarantees and Disclaimers
- When providing support through the Support Service, we will take appropriate measures against inconsistencies, flaws, and deficiencies in the support content at our discretion.
- Celsys is not obligated to provide a reason for actions it deems necessary for operation of Clip Studio Support.
First published: Nov. 28, 2019
Last modified:Mar. 26, 2020