Can Clip Studio Paint be used on multiple different devices?
The number and types of devices that can be used with Clip Studio Paint differ between a single-payment and monthly usage plan.
If you ordered a Monthly Usage Plan
If you subscribe to the Dual-device plan / Premium plan of the Monthly Usage Plan and meet the following conditions, you can use the service on several different devices.
Example: subscribe to the Dual-device plan and use it on a Windows PC (macOS) and on an iPad.
- The software can only be installed on devices that you own and manage.
- The application must be used by the plan subscriber or one of the subscriber's designated users.
■ Device Options
Windows / macOS / iPad / iPhone / Galaxy / Android / Chromebook
■ Number of devices
- Dual-device plan: up to two devices
- Premium plan: up to four devices
You can only use the application on 1 device with a single-device plan/smartphone plan.
For smartphone plans, only iPhone, Galaxy, and Android smartphone devices are available. (Not available on tablet devices.)
For details, see “Terms of Monthly Usage Plans”.
For one-time payments
You can install and use the software on up to two computers if you purchase the Clip Studio Paint PRO/EX product in a single-payment purchase and meet the following conditions.
Example: use the software on two computers, one for Windows and one for macOS.
- The app can only be installed on computers that you own and manage.
- The app may only be used by the owner and one work assistant specified by the owner.
- The app cannot be launched at the same time.
■ Device Options
Windows / macOS
■ CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO / EX Eligible Products
- One-time purchase (Download Version)
For details, please refer to “End User License Agreement”.
People who read this FAQ also viewed the below article.