Windows/macOS: How do I use Clip Studio Paint after I sign up for a monthly usage plan?
How do I use the Windows and macOS versions of Clip Studio Paint after signing up for a monthly usage plan?
After signing up for a monthly usage plan, you will need to authenticate your license to use Clip Studio Paint.
To authenticate your license, you will need the latest version of Clip Studio Paint.
Please update and authenticate your license from the following page.
Authenticating your license
1. Launch Clip Studio Paint by double-clicking on its icon.
2. Click [PAINT] in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select [I already have a license / I have signed up for the free offer].
Note: If you do not see this screen, go to [Review/Change License].
4. When the login screen appears, enter your registered email address and password for your Clip Studio account.
5. Select the license for the monthly usage plan under [Use existing license] and click [Activate].
If the authentication screen does not display
Note: If the authentication screen does not display in step 3 of Authenticating your license, open [Review/Change License] after starting the software.
Select the [Help] menu > [Review/Change License].
Select the [CLIP STUDIO PAINT] menu > [Review/Change License].
People who read this FAQ also viewed FAQ like this.