What is the refund and cancellation policy for monthly usage plans?
Options vary depending on where you ordered your Clip Studio Paint Monthly usage plan.
Please check the details of your monthly usage plan from the page below, and then complete the following procedure.
Note: You will need to log into your Clip Studio account.
For plans ordered from a web browser or the Windows/macOS application
Refunds are not available for monthly usage plans that have been ordered via web browser or the e Windows/macOS version of Clip Studio Paint.
If you wish to cancel your plan, you must do so before its next renewal date.
If you cancel your plan, there will be no charge the next time you use the service.
1. Open the following page to see details about your monthly usage plan.
2. From the list of plans displayed, select the plan you wish to cancel.
3. Click "Cancel" at the bottom of the page to complete the cancellation procedure.
For plans ordered from the App Store
Please see the following FAQ for information on refunds and cancellations of monthly usage plans ordered from the App Store.
For plans ordered from the Galaxy Store
Please see the following FAQ for information on refunds and cancellations of monthly usage plans ordered from the Galaxy Store.
● Can I cancel or change the grade of the single-payment version of Clip Studio Paint?
● Can I return the Global version of the Clip Studio Tabmate?