What should I do if my Galaxy or Android plan does not take effect?
If the plan purchased from the Galaxy Store or Google Play does not show/take effect in the Galaxy or Andoird version of Clip Studio Paint, please restore purchases to apply the plan.
Note: If you applied for a monthly usage plan from our website or from [License Options] on the Windows/macOS version of the software, please check the following FAQ.
1. Select [Purchase app / Check grade or payment plan].
● For tablets (Galaxy Tab/Android)
Tap the Clip Studio Paint icon > [Purchase app / [Purchase app / Check grade or payment plan].
● For smartphones (Samsung Galaxy Tab/Android)
(1) Tap the [≡] menu > [App Settings].
(2) Select [Purchase app / Check grade or payment plan].
2. If the login screen for your Clip Studio account is displayed, log in and scroll down on the displayed application screen.
3. Tap [Restore Purchases].
4. Quit and restart the Clip Studio Paint app.
5. Select [Review/Change License] and confirm if your plan takes effect.
About restarting Clip Studio Paint
Note: For information on how to restart Clip Studio Paint, please refer to the following.