How do I change the device that uses my monthly usage plan?
You can change the device(s) registered to your Clip Studio Paint monthly usage plan on the license authentication screen.
Note: See below for eligible plans and devices.
|Eligible plans||・Single-device plan|
|Eligible devices||Windows / macOS / iPad / iPhone / Galaxy / Android / Chromebook|
・There is a limit to the number of times the device can be changed. Please change to a device you will continue to use.
・If you want to use the service on multiple devices, please refer to here and apply for the plan that matches.
・For the smartphone plan, you can only change between smartphones.
The latest version of Clip Studio Paint is required for both devices before and after the change.
Please go to the following page to download or update the software before making any changes.
Changing your device
1. Launch Clip Studio Paint on the device you want to use.
Example: If changing from a computer to a tablet, launch the application on the tablet.
2. Bring up the license authentication screen.
PCs and tablets
Select [I already have a license / I have signed up for the free offer].
Tap “Log in to your Clip Studio account to start”
・You will need to log into your Clip Studio account.
・If you do not see this screen, go to [Review/Change License].
3. Select the license for your monthly usage plan from [Use existing license], and then select [Deactivate and launch on this device].
4. When the following confirmation screen appears, select [Yes].
5. Select [Start].
6. If the following dialog shows, restart the app to reflect the selected plan and complete the device change.
If the authentication screen does not display
If the authentication screen does not appear in step 2 of Changing your device, open [Review/Change License] after launching the application.
For details on how to open the file on each device, please refer to the following FAQ.