Assets: How can I import image materials or layer materials?
You can use image materials and layer materials downloaded from Clip Studio Assets by importing them from the Material palette in Clip Studio Paint.
The process depends on your device, so please check the following.
Check the following page for information on importing other types of materials.
1. Select any category in the Window > Material menu
2. You can drag and drop materials from the Download folder in the Material palette to the canvas.
1. Select the Material palette from the palette bar, and tap the “Save folder for materials” icon.
2. In the “Save folder for materials” dialog, select the Download folder and tap OK.
3. Double-tap the image material you want to import in the Material palette.
You can also drag & drop materials by long-pressing the bottom left grip icon next to each material and then dragging them to the canvas.
The selected material will be pasted to the canvas.