Assets: How can I import color set materials?
You can import color set materials downloaded from Clip Studio ASSETS using the Color Set palette in Clip Studio Paint.
The process depends on your device, so please check the following.
Check the following page for information on importing other types of materials.
1. Select the Window menu > Color Set to show the Color Set palette.
(If Color Set is already checked, skip to step 2.)
2. Press the Import color set button.
3. Select the color set you want to import and tap “Add palette” to add the color set.
If you cannot see the Color Set, select “Downloaded material” on the left.
You can also import the material by dragging and dropping from the Material palette to the Color Set palette.
1. Select the Color Set palette from the palette bar, and tap the Import color set button.
2. Select the color set material you want to import and tap “Add palette”.
If you cannot see the material, tap the “Material search tag” icon and select “Downloaded material”, then press OK.
The selected material will be added to the Color Set palette.
You can also import a color set material by double-tapping it in the Material palette.