Assets: How can I import Auto Action materials?
You can import Auto Action materials downloaded from Clip Studio ASSETS using the Auto Action palette in Clip Studio Paint.
The process depends on your device, so please check the following.
Check the following page for information on importing other types of materials.
1. Select the Window menu > Auto Action to open the Auto Action palette.
(If Auto Action is already checked, skip to step 2.)
2. Press the Import Auto Action button.
3. Select the Auto Action you want to import and tap “Add palette” to add the Auto Action.
If you cannot see the Auto Action, select “Downloaded material” on the left.
You can also import the material by dragging and dropping from the Material palette to the Auto Action palette.
1. The Auto Action palette will be added to the palette bar.
(If the palette is already visible, skip to step 2.)
(1) Tap the three lines menu (≡) > App Settings > Palette Bar Settings.
(2) Check Auto Action, and then select OK.
2. Select the Auto Action palette in the palette bar, then tap the import button.
3. Select the Auto Action material you want to import and tap “Add palette”.
If you cannot see the material, tap the “Material search tag” icon and select “Downloaded material”, then press OK.
The selected material will be added to the Auto Action palette.
You can also import a Auto Action material by double-tapping it in the Material palette.