How do I register my activation code?
If you have a Clip Studio Paint Activation code, please register it on the following page.
Once your code is activated, you will be able to use the app.
Enter your activation code here:
1. Register your activation code
1. Open the activation code entry page.
Note: You will need to log in to your Clip Studio account.
2. Enter your code and press Submit.
3. When the screen showing Your Activation Code appears, press Next.
4. Select the plan to which you want to apply the activation code.
● When using a new plan
Press Apply in Use new plan.
● When using for a payment for contracted plans
Select the plan you want to apply from the list of Your plan and press Confirm.
5. Confirm your plan and press Confirm.
By applying the code as above, your account will be granted a monthly usage license for Clip Studio Paint.
2. License Authentication
Follow the steps below to authenticate the license that has been granted to your account.
1. Install the app if you have not done so already by downloading it from the page below.
2. Start the application
Double-click Clip Studio to launch it and then click PAINT on the top left of the screen.
Tap the Clip Studio icon to start the software.
3. Bring up the license authentication screen.
PCs and tablets
Select I already have a license / Sign up for a free trial.
Tap Log in to your Clip Studio account to start
・You will need to log into your Clip Studio account.
・If you do not see this screen, go to Review/Change License.
4. Select Start when the registered license shows.
If the authentication screen does not display
If the authentication screen does not display in step 3 of “Verify license,” open Review/Change License after launching the application.
For details on how to open the file on each device, please refer to the following FAQ.