How to use the Clip Studio Paint activation code?
Please access the input page and enter the activation code of CLIP STUDIO PAINT.
You can use the app by applying the activation code and activating the license.
Register your activation code
1. Go to the monthly usage plan information of your monthly usage plan.
● Monthly Usage Plan Information
Note: You will need to log in to your Clip Studio account. If you don't have an account, you can register here.
2. Press [Enter Activation Code].
3. Enter your code and press [Send].
4. When the screen showing [Your Activation Code] appears, press [Next].
5. Select the plan to which you want to apply the activation code.
■ When using a new plan
Press [Use] in [Use for new plan].
■ When using for a payment for contracted plans
Select the plan you want to apply from the list of [Current Plans] and press [Confirm].
6. Confirm your plan and press [OK].
The code will be applied by the above procedure, and the CLIP STUDIO PAINT monthly usage plan will be licensed to your account.
Follow the steps below to authenticate the license granted to your account.
1. If you have not installed the application, install it from the following page.
2. Start the application
Double-click Clip Studio to launch it and then click [PAINT] on the top left of the screen.
■ Other devices
Tap the Clip Studio icon to start the software.
3. Press [I already have a license / I have signed up for the free offer].
Note: If a login screen appears, log in.
■ PCs and tablets
・You will need to log into your Clip Studio account.
・If you do not see this screen, go to [Review/Change License].
4. Select [Start] when the registered license shows.
If the authentication screen does not display
If the authentication screen does not display in step 3 of “Verify license”, open [Review/Change License] after launching the application.
For details on how to open the file on each device, please refer to the following FAQ.