iPad/iPhone: How do I use Clip Studio Paint after I sign up for a monthly usage plan?
After applying for a monthly usage plan, you will need to authenticate your license to use Clip Studio Paint.
To authenticate your license, you will need the latest version of Clip Studio Paint.
Please update and authenticate the license it from the following page.
Authenticating your license
1. Start Clip Studio Paint.
2. Select I already have a license / I have signed up for the free offer.
Note: If you do not see this screen, go to Review/Change License.
3. When the login screen appears, enter your registered email address and password for your Clip Studio account.
4. The license will be automatically authenticated and Clip Studio Paint will startup.
If a license list pops up, tap the license that you want to use and press Activate.
Note: If you do not see your plan, please see the following FAQ.
If the authentication screen does not display
Note: If the authentication screen does not display in step 2 of Authenticating your license, open Review/Change License after starting the application.
Tap the Clip Studio Paint icon > Review/Change License.
(1) Tap the ≡ icon and select App Settings.
(2) Tap Review/Change License.
People who read this FAQ also viewed FAQ like this.